Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Under the Sea

I haven't made a larger ZIA piece in awhile, and it was time to do an 8 x 10.  I always love to see Michele Beauchamp's larger ZIA's which usually have a lot of swirls and spirals.  If you haven't seen her work, check out her blog here.  So, it was time to go spiral, and it looks like an under the sea scene to me. 

I took a picture before I did the shading, just to show how much difference shading makes .  You really can see some patterns pop up off the page and add a lot more depth with a little bit of shading.




2 comments:

  1. Wow! Sue this is fabulous! One can tell the source of your inspiration, however it has a style that is YOU as well. Such is the wonder of Zentangle. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Shading does make a difference.

    ReplyDelete