Sunday, May 3, 2015

Illuminated Letter Workshop Part 1: Sneak Peek



Last week Saturday I had the pleasure of hosting and teaching an illuminated letter workshop using the Zentangle Opus tiles at my house.  I had 7 wonderful tanglers (3 of them are now CZT's).  We got started on our letters in the morning, took a break for a great pot luck lunch, and got back to tangling for the afternoon.  They even surprised me by lighting candles in the brownies and singing Happy Birthday to me....such sweet ladies! I took pictures early on in the process, but forgot to get more at the end of the day.  Let me tell you though, they were all really shaping up into beautiful pieces of art!  I have asked everyone to send me a picture when they completed their letters so I could share them here.  I have received 4 of them so far, and should have mine finished soon.  Stay tuned for the Part 2 of this post to see the completed letters.  Everyone has commented on what a fun day it was, how much they learned, and how much they all enjoyed everyone's company.  For some of them it was the first time doing a piece larger than a tile....very exciting!   Thanks ladies, it was a wonderful day for me too!





 
 

















1 comment:

  1. very nice job. I can't wait until I'm as good as you!

    ReplyDelete